Take The First Step!
Is now the time for Home Care?
When your ability to care for yourself or for a spouse, a family member or loved one is becoming problematic, it may be time to consider care. Care may begin with just a few hours a day to allow the family caregiver time to work, shop or for respite from the more demanding tasks like bathing, walking and transferring. Extended or full time care may be needed in cases of sharp declines in health. Whatever the need may be, the benefits and flexibility of home care remains the number one choice of seniors.
When making the decision for senior care in Chicago, we advise you to consider the four fundamental areas of independent living:
Take the time to review these four fundamental areas of independent living to assist in evaluating your homecare needs.
It is important to consult your primary care physician (PCP) or a geriatric specialist to evaluate and advise on a person’s care requirements. Custom Home Care would be happy to send out one of our geriatric nurses to assist you with this process. This is a complimentary service offered by our company.
If it is determined that home care is your next step, then you will need to learn about our eldercare services.
Our Services Include:
- Companionship and oversight
- Oral Hygiene
- Skin Care
- Medication Reminders
- Incontinence care
- Exercise and rehab compliance
- Homemaker and Companion
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Errands and shopping
- Escort to appointments and outings
- Other individual needs/requests
Why Choose Custom Home Care?
- Our exemplary home care history since 1994
- Privately owned by registered nurses, not a franchise
- 24 hour on call availability – Phones always answered by a person, not a machine
- Extensive experience in the home care industry
- Dedication to client service
- Nurse managed care
- Specialized care programs including Alzheimer’s disease & Dementia
- Respite care Chicago family caregivers need to create balance
- Compassionate, caring, patient and highly trained Caregivers
- Considerate, concerned and responsive office staff
- Commitment to maintaining and/or improving our clients’ independence and quality of life
- Care is provided in single family homes, apartments, skilled nursing homes, retirement communities, rehab centers or hospitals
- Ability to work with out of town family members and custodians, maintaining good communication
- Weekend client services manager availability to make visits as necessary
- Ongoing follow-up and client services management for all our clients
- Our pledge to follow industry best practices
- Licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health
We genuinely care about your home care needs.
Understand What To Expect
It is important to us that you fully understand the benefits and details of home care. Take the time to review your needs and organize your thoughts about what you believe you require. Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions Section (FAQ’s) to help with expectations. We also encourage you to take the time to browse our entire website. You will find that we have the history, knowledge and expertise to make your homecare experience a success; we can provide you with the confidence of knowing you will be receiving quality home care with ongoing supervision from our well trained and caring Caregivers and staff.
Give Us a Call
If you feel you or your loved one would or may benefit from home care services, give us a call. Let our experienced well trained staff guide you through the process of obtaining a personal Caregiver.
Contact us for a free in-home assessment.
Give us a call at (773) 561-4663
or email us at: email@example.com