Honest. Caring. Dependable.
We are pleased you are interested in working as a Caregiver for Custom Home Care, LLC We value our Caregivers and the work they do for us and for our clients.
As a Caregiver, you can use your unique attributes to bring a better quality of life to the elderly. They will rely on you for companionship and assistance with activities of daily living, such as maintaining a safe environment, meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation, bathing, errands and more. We are also looking for Caregivers who drive. We service the entire Chicagoland area, including the near north suburbs.
- Competitive wages
- Paid training provided
- Part time and full time working assignments
- Direct deposit
- Ongoing comprehensive training and education
- Health insurance including Vision and Dental
When you come in for an interview, please make sure you bring the following:
- Valid Driver’s License or State I.D.
- Social Security card
- Proof of citizenship
- Continuing Education or in-services certificate (if you have)
- CNA or any other certification documents
- 2-3 professional references