Our mission is the same now as it was when we first began providing services in 1994, to improve our clients’ quality of life and encourage their independence. Our philosophy is to match dependable, caring, honest and qualified Caregivers with each of our clients.
We have built our company on two tenets; continue to improve and adjust to the needs of our clients, and to abide by the highest ethical standards in the industry. Custom Home Care remains a premier provider of home care and respite care in Chicago and the surrounding area.
Our Caregiver Services Include:
- Companionship and oversight
- Oral Hygiene
- Skin Care
- Medication Reminders
- Incontinence care
- Exercise and rehab compliance
- Respite care
- Homemaker and Companion
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Errands and shopping
- Escort to appointments and outings
- Other individual needs/requests
“There are those that give with joy, and that joy is their reward” – Kahlil Gibran
Care that goes above and beyond.
In Illinois, Home Service Agencies do not need to employ nurses. Custom goes beyond the “standard” and is licensed as a Home Nursing Agency as well as a Home Service Agency through the IDPH. This allows us to employ nurses to evaluate our clients and to train and supervise the care we are providing.
Our care is for those with…
- Physical Limitations
- A need for assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Poor medication compliance
- The need for companionship
- Feelings of loneliness & isolation
- Post-surgery & rehab needs
- Short term illnesses like the flu, urinary tract infections (UTI) or generalized weakness
- Family caregivers needing respite care in Chicago or the surrounding area
- The need for assistance with outings, errands and appointments
- And other individual client needs and requests
Ready to start your Chicago senior care journey? Contact Custom Home Care today!
We genuinely care about your Chicago home care needs.