Where do I start?
When beginning to research home care agencies in Chicago, it can quickly become overwhelming, but Custom Home Care is here to help. We recognize care requirements are different for each individual. A customized care plan will be developed to address those specific needs. If this is your first time considering home care agencies in Chicago, look at our Frequently Asked Questions. This is a great place to start getting answers to your questions.
You can also visit our user-friendly guide: “Your Path To A Successful Home Care Experience” that explains in more detail, the process of looking for and eventually hiring an in-home care professional.
Who needs home care? Seniors with…
- Physical limitations
- Post-surgery & rehab needs
- Poor medication compliance
- Feelings of loneliness & isolation
- Forgetfulness, Alzheimer’s & dementia
- The need for assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
Benefits of using Custom Home Care
- Our extensive history and experience in home care
- Ease of working with us
- Our caring, patient and skilled caregivers
- Our commitment to improving our clients’ independence and quality of life
- The reliability, training and skill of our caregivers and staff
- Competitive pricing
- Care can be provided in single family homes, apartments, skilled nursing facilities, retirement communities rehab facilities and hospitals
- Ability to work with out of town family members and custodians
- 24-hour availability
- Ongoing follow-up and case management for all our clients
- Our pledge to follow the best practices in the business
- We are fully insured and licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health